We are seeking applicants from Site Agents/ Site Engineers with experience of trenchless water rehabilitation techniques including pipe-bursting, slip-lining and horizontal directional drilling for an Irish Water contract in Co. Meath.
- Collect information with GPS and draw up in AutoCAD and ArcGIS for as-built drawings to be submitted to the client
- Taking site records (use of Microsoft)
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities, be able to read drawings and communicate information to the crews
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications. – Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project. Liaising with the LA (Meath County Council) & Irish Water.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ordering materials for site activities.
- Overseeing quality control and heath and safety matters on site – carry out safety checks on site.
- Communicating with members of the public on a daily basis, fulfill role of public liaison officer (take phone calls, close out complaints, arrange with property owners for works to be carried out on their property, etc.)
Requirements include the following:
- Basic knowledge of water main installation works / roadworks
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Basic knowledge of ArcGIS (not essential but beneficial)
- Use of GPS and have knowledge of surveying
If any more information is required give us a call on 094 90 24663 for a chat.
|Job Category||Architecture / Design|