Our client, operating within the Retail & Leisure Industry in Dublin & Kildare, are currently seeking an Office Manager / Financial Accountant for a permanent position.
Our client is a family owned well known fast growing dynamic organisation with three associated companies.
Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years prior experience working with large volumes of data and have a high level of attention to detail. This role offers great career opportunities with room for growth in a dynamic organisation and reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Preparing Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly Management Accounts
- Liaise with company auditors on preparation of Audited Accounts.
- Maintain & update Fixed Asset Register.
- Revenue returns to include PAYE/VAT/Intrastat & Vies.
- Weekly & Monthly Payroll
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control/Debtor Control.
- Monthly Cash flow & Forecast.
- Processing Purchase Orders & Invoices for resale stock.
- Staff Expense Accounts
- Stock Control & Annual Stock Take.
- Intercompany transactions.
- Creditor reconciliations & Payments.
- Responsible for day to day running of busy office
Candidates should be proficient with all of the above tasks and duties – the right candidate should also have previous experience in managing a busy office.
- Experienced in MS Excel,
- Exposure to fast paced accounts department, knowledge of SAP, and proficient in Sage Line 50 and Sage Quick Pay,
- Strong attention to detail is essential,
- Ability to multi-task and to work on their own initiative,
|Job Category||Accountancy / Finance|