We are hiring experienced Bus & Coach drivers in Dublin, Ennis, Waterford, Cork, Tralee, Killarney, Limerick, and Belfast. The positions require a high degree of flexibility and adaptability, in line with the nature and extent of services provided.
If you have a passion for driving and providing excellent customer service, we would love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
· To drive the company’s vehicles to the highest of standards, making sure driving is performed in a safe and professional manner.
· To drive in-line with a set timetable
· Use of ticket machines and issuing of tickets to customers
· Providing a high standard of customer service.
· Providing customers with information when required.
· Behaving in a professional but friendly way to customers at all times.
· Assisting elderly/children when required.
· Being the face of the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
· 2 or more years’ experience driving HGV vehicles
· must have an up to date Manual Handling certificate
· Good spoken and written English
· The ability to keep calm under pressure, and to remain approachable and polite at all times.
Please note that all successful applicants must be in possession of a full D-Category EU Driving License, Driver CPC card, and a Digital Tachograph card.
· Service based salary increases
· Service based annual leave increases
· One free GP visit per year
· Free annual CPC training
· Drivers and their family receive free travel on all our services
· Various concessions to our group Gym
· Access to a PRSA
If you are interested please send a CV to [email protected]
|Job Category||Drivers, Travel / Tourism|