This is a specialist new role where we are looking to develop the Business to Business aspect of our company’s operations. It will mainly involve Field Sales to companies, businesses and fleet operators in our territory, presenting our entire product range from supply of cars and commercial vehicles to maintenance and repair, on behalf of corporate clients who own/operate small, medium and large vehicle fleets. In time, our main goal would be to raise awareness of the services our company offers in the local business communities and industrial centres and build a pipeline of prospective business over time. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a progressive and highly respected dealership and join an experienced team in a growing market. This role may suit a desk based Vehicle Sales person who would like get more involved in Field sales and B2B sales.
The successful applicants will ideally have many of the following skills on their CV:
- Motor Industry experience would be an advantage though not essential. A demonstrable background in Sales – especially B2B/field sales – would be a definite advantage.
- Highly self-motivated and driven individual who is able to plan out their week and work a territory systematically in order to deliver on the sales goals of the company.
- Comfortable working to monthly targets and other measurable goals
- Enthusiastic and an excellent team player
- Strong numerically (QFA qualification would be a distinct advantage)
- Possess strong skills in closing deals, promoting finance and converting initial enquiries into sales
- Possess strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Be organised in their approach to work and capable of learning new products
- Ensure the completion of all sales and financial paperwork accurately
- Able to learn and adapt to new software systems
- Hold a current full clean driving licence
- In return we can offer you a competitive basic salary, a highly motivational commission package, use of a company vehicle and a great work environment with top class software and systems in use.
|Job Category||Motors, Sales - €35k+|