This position can be Field Based (International) or located at our Dublin, Ireland office.
To receive the quickest response please apply directly at our ADP Applicant Management System: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=iii.com&jobId=220580&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Innovative Interfaces Inc. is dedicated to providing leading technology solutions (software) and services that empower Libraries and enrich their users worldwide.
Visit us at http://www.iii.com
We employ over 400 diverse and energetic professionals across the globe—from California to Dublin, Ireland to New Delhi, and points in between. Innovative’s products are used every day by people in over 50 countries in over 20 languages at academic, public, government, law, and special Libraries.
The Sales Executive is a software sales position focused on capturing all new business within a multi-state territory selling Innovative’s Library Management software solutions and premiere library platforms. The incumbent is responsible for all sales activities from lead generation to close of deals in the assigned territory and works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with organizational vision, goals and values. Territorial areas will include, Ireland, Scotland, UK, all Scandanavian Countries, Finland and Latvia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Develops a thorough knowledge of products, intended use, value proposition and competitive landscape.
– Manages a sizable geographic territory and builds a robust pipeline.
– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
– Sells products by establishing contact, developing relationships with prospects, gaining a thorough understanding of a prospective client’s business objectives, workflows and pain points, recommending solutions and identifying resulting business implications.
– Achieves quarterly and annual sales objectives as measured in both revenue and number of new clients.
– Gains access to key department executives and other decision makers through various prospective and networking methods.
– Conducts presentations and software demonstrations to an audience of various business and departmental stakeholders.
– Maintains and is accountable for an accurate sales forecast and rolling 12-month pipeline.
– Participates and supports the company’s presence at industry trade shows along with various company-sponsored events.
– Acts as the principal owner of new business proposal responses within the assigned territory.
– Develops appropriate strategies and tactics to manage complex sales cycles and deal closing.
– Updates and documents sales cycle progress/activities in NetSuite diligently and accurately.
– Protects and supports price point and market leadership position.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by participating in product trainings and completing sales certification requirements.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree related to sales and/or marketing is strongly preferred.
– Minimum 5 years direct B2B sales experience or any related sales experience.
Critical Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
– Knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel.
– Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
– Proven proficiency in planning and implementing successful sales strategies.
– Highly goal-oriented with proven track record of sales success consistently exceeding sales quotas.
– Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to develop and cultivate relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
– Demonstrated ability to articulate the value/ROI-based proposition of the products.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills required including superior presentation skills.
– Strong work ethic and drive to succeed.
– Competitive, self-motivated and results-oriented.
– Ability to work independently through the entire sales process as well as work in a team.
– Ability to learn new applications as required by the role and the organization.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS OR INFORMATION
Although duties are typically performed during normal business hours, occasional off-hours work may be required to meet customer and/or business needs.
Will require travel of at least 50%.