An experienced kitchen steward is required to join the successful kitchen brigade at Druids Glen.
The primary role of the Kitchen Steward is to maintain the standards of hygiene and cleanliness of the designated areas of the kitchen while working with the kitchen brigade and Food and Beverage team.
The ideal candidate must have strong communication skills. Previous experience working as a steward in a busy kitchen operation is essential.This role will involve midweek and weekend shifts, day time and night time hours required. Flexibility to working hours is essential.
If you are ambitious and looking to join the team of this well-known Resort – contact us today.
- Complimentary Health Club and Pool usage.
- Complimentary Golf on Druids Glen and Druids Heath
- Uniform which will be laundered free of charge.
- Chance to develop your career within a property known for its high service standards.
- Group Scheme membership discounts -which includes discounted hotel accommodation
- Discounts on Treatments and Products within our Spa.
- Continuous Training and Development.
- Plus, many more
The success of any Resort comes, not with the decor and elaborate rooms, but from the friendliness and courtesy of the team it employs. The success of Druids Glen Resort, we believe, depends on the commitment of each member of the team to practice teamwork, mutual respect, responsibility and professionalism.
If you would like a chance to enhance your career with excellent training opportunities in a 5* environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
|Job Category||Hotels, Restaurants / Catering|