Head Chef required to join our team at The Vintage Inn. We do lunch, casual evening and Sunday Roast every Sunday.
The right candidate must be enthusiastic and passionate about what they do.
· Ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Restaurant
· To ensure the highest levels of standards of service and cleanliness are maintained at all times
· To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and feedback
· Ability to bring ideas to the table
· To manage, train and coach the Restaurant team.
· Menu Planning
· Assist in the ongoing sales and marketing opportunities
· To carry out Duty Management Shifts as required.
· To be aware and ensure compliance with all company policies regarding; Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Licensing Regulations, Guest Care and Security
· Minimum 3 years’ experience
· Impeccable customer relations
· Fluent English Essential
· HACCAP qualified
· EU Passport holder / Stamp 4
38 hr week approx
Every second Sunday off
|Job Category||Restaurants / Catering|