Carzone, Ireland’s leading online motoring marketplace, is looking for a Data and Insight Analyst to join their highly autonomous Operations team. As part of the Operations team you will support and add value to all areas of the business and will play a huge part in enabling us to serve data and insight to the automotive industry. With experience in business analysis techniques you will be responsible for researching and analysing consumer, customer and industry data.
You will be accountable for in depth analysis on customer’s performance, best practice and will make clear recommendations that can be implemented into their business. You will also manage various automated sales tools and will be responsible for ensuring they are relevant for our key customer groups. You will deliver on-going monthly reporting but will also produce to ad-hoc in-depth bespoke analysis to support our customer facing teams. However, this role is much more than producing reports; you will use this data to drive strategic direction, aid decision making, demonstrate value and to initiate change.
This is an extremely varied role that interacts with multiple business areas and would suit someone who values collaboration and is looking to develop their career in an ever evolving industry and within a values driven culture.
- Product level analysis of response across all key response metrics
- Understanding the impacts of product evolution across all key response metrics.
- Build a value step linked to the different components available in our commercial offerings.
- Supporting product teams through development process on understanding response
- Supporting tactical and monthly sales activity with response based value propositions
- Analysis on competitor response data where available.
- Support the strategic development of Business units with information provision.
- Ensure all data that can be captured through releases to the product are captured, then monitor the impact for the customer relative to value.
- Support in the development of key internal reports focussed internal performance.
- Developing tools to facilitate the access for sales to response data at a customer level
- Provide insight and data to the Senior Management team around customer, industry & business activity.
You will be extremely numerate ideally, will have commercial experience in analysing data and will ideally be educated to degree level. You will have broad, expert knowledge of Excel and will have experience in web analytics; Google Analytics (GA) is preferred. In addition to the above you will ideally have experience using Cognos or a similar tool. You will be able to demonstrate where you have added commercial value to help shape key business decisions. Through this experience you will have developed an ability to influence and challenge requirements, enabling you to deliver insightful reports that meet the audiences need.
You will be confident working autonomously, alongside being a great collaborator within the team, sharing knowledge, experience and contributing to the overall objectives of Carzone.
You will support squads across Carzone and will advocate the value of data driven decision making to people that may not love data as much as you. To do this effectively it is crucial that you like getting away from your desk, collaborating and have the ability to adapt your communication style to suit the audience. If you are committed to producing work of the highest standard with great attention to detail, have good planning and work prioritisation management we’d like to hear from you!
Carzone is Ireland’s leading online motoring portal for buying and selling used cars in the Republic of Ireland and is also an amazing place to work with a culture based on collaboration and innovation. We operate via multiple online platforms including a desktop website and various mobile solutions including Apple and Android applications.
We have relationships with hundreds of car dealerships in Ireland and we work closely with them to improve and grow their business through our market leading range of products and solutions.
Across our fixed and mobile sites we currently deliver over 900,000 unique users monthly. We host and maintain over 300 motoring websites in Ireland from dealer to manufacturer sites with clients such as BMW, MINI, Mercedes-Benz, Honda and Mazda.
- €38,000 – €42,000 dependant on experience.
- 25 – 28 days annual leave
- 10 bank / public holidays
- Pension (5% employer contribution)
- Private healthcare (Aviva)
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver tickets
- Family-friendly environment
- Free Fruit, Coffee and Drinks provided
|Job Category||Big Data / Business Analysis|