Sonas Bathrooms is Ireland’s leading importer and distributor of bathrooms and accessories supplying both the retail market and the construction industry
Our business model involves accessing our customers through a network of nearly 400 retailers across the country – including all the major national building and plumbing merchants as well as independent bathroom retailers and smaller independent shops.
Our customers are, anyone who’s buying or installing a bathroom, from a home owner to a builder or plumbing contractor. We also liaise with key influencers such as Interior designers and architects, who specify what products gets installed into such fit-outs.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic individual who has the vision and drive to build a career in a fast-growing business. Working closely with the marketing and buying team you will contribute to the development of our product portfolio and the implementation of creative strategies in line with the company’s brand development strategy.
The ideal candidate will have commercial experience in 3D, and CGI visualisation with a flair for the latest trends in interior design and the ability to create photo-realistic models of our product range in a realistic bathroom setting which showcases our range in the best light. The candidate must have ability to manage multiple projects, communicate with key stakeholders and collaborate with other artists.
- Create photo realistic 3D models of our product range.
- Create CGI generated images and 360 degree life style animations of bathroom settings with the SONAS Bathrooms product range.
- Prepare design presentations for commercial clients.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders.
We require a highly motivated candidate with a flair for design, who has the ability to convey the vision of the Company and its products to suppliers and customers alike. The ideal candidate will be able to work on his/her own imitative with ambition and potential to become an important part of the team within SONAS Bathrooms
- Skills and experience required:
- Experienced user of the latest 3D modelling and 3 CAD software.
- Experiences in creating CGI visualisation, and 360 degree life style animations.
- Creative with a flair for good design.
- Excellent Project management skills, and an ability to work within budget and deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must deliver projects with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and organised with a flexible attitude.
- Practical in approach and application
- Solutions orientated
- Must be self-managing and delivery focussed
- Ambitious for the business
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Honest and reliable
- Committed to producing solid results
- An individual who can contribute to team and innovation
We offer an excellent remuneration package in for the right candidate.
|Job Category||Architecture / Design|